TURN offers a variety of housing related services including tenant rights workshops and individual counseling, hotline assistance, organizing assistance and rental and mortgage assistance.
TURN provides services to Philadelphia residents to assist with::
- >defense in eviction actions;
- >rental unit repair problems;
- >assistance with organizing tenant unions;
- >assistance with housing discrimination claims;
- > referrals for households to access additional support services
- >subsidy and relocation services to qualifying tenants but only when referred by the City of Philadelphia..
TURN’s clients are not required to utilize any other programs provided to receive counseling of any type. Counseling services are free of charge and there are no income restrictions for tenant rights counseling.