TURN offers a variety of housing related services including tenant rights workshops and individual counseling, hotline assistance, organizing assistance and rental and mortgage assistance.
TURN provides services to Philadelphia residents to assist with::
- >defense in eviction actions;
- >rental unit repair problems;
- >assistance with organizing tenant unions;
- >assistance with housing discrimination claims;
- >cash assistance with rent, utility and mortgage arrearages (when money is available);
- >subsidy and relocation services to qualifying tenants referred by the City of Philadelphia;
- >Providing referrals for Philadelphia households to access additional support services.
TURN’s clients are not required to utilize any other programs provided to receive counseling of any type. Counseling services are free of charge and there are no income restrictions for tenant rights counseling.